Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
A short distance from our hostel you will find Plaza Bolivar, the Tolima Art Museum (with local, national and international exhibitions), the Tolima Conservatory (an important music school with concerts and regular festivals), two public libraries and a collection of cafes, bars and restaurants offering local and international food and drinks. There are also a number of nearby parks, and we are located at the entrance of the spectacular Combeima Canyon, perfect for hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing and canyoning with beautiful views, hot springs, waterfalls and even volcanoes if you have time to stray a little further. There are also opportunities to explore nearby caves. Ibagué also has Botanical Gardens where you can appreciate the great variety of trees, orchids and birds of Colombia.
Our hostel is located in a spacious townhouse with bright and airy rooms, living spaces, a full kitchen and an outdoor terrace.
Hostal de La Pola Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 07:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis byrundtur
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>