Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
In walking distance from the hostel: an entertainment center, the XL mall Savinovo, administrative offices, business - centers that make it ideal for placement in your business trips as well as for making tourist visits. Excellent location hostel 1001 Nights allows guests to invite all sports fans: is near the stadium Kazan Arena, Palace of Water Sports, the Palace of single combats Ak Bars and others. In walking distance offers excellent public transport links that allow you to reach any point of the city of Kazan, and visit the famous sights of the city: the historic center, the Kazan Kremlin, pedestrian street Bauman, a water park Riviera, the Universiade sports venues.
A distinctive feature is the availability of our hostel:
- Bathroom in each room with heated floors
- Mini-laundry (washing machine and drying, ironing board and iron)
- A kitchen equipped with everything you need: microwave, fridge, kettle, 'multivarka', electric stove, crockery, drinking water
- Free tea, coffee, sweets
- Cable TV
- High-speed WiFi in the whole hostel
- free parking
Hour Front Desk in the face of welcoming administrators will help you plan and organize interesting excursions entertainment.
Hostel 1001 Nights on Chuikova Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 200 RUB per person per day.
Guests younger than 18 years old are allowed to check in only with parents/guardians. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>