Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- For full reimbursement of the paid amount you must give 30 days notice before the arrival date.
- 50% of the paid amount if notice is given within ten days of arrival.
- No reimbursement if notice is given less than 24 hours previous to arrival.
- In the case of no-show or cancellation less than 24 hours the Hostel reserves the right to:
- To take payment equal to the amount of first day's stay for the number of places reserved.
- In cases in which the number upon arrival is more than reserved there is no guarantee for the lodging of the persons exceeding the number of the places reserved
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Friendly staff that are multi lingual, no age requirements, Internet WIFI, linens provided, luggage storage, and many other amenities.
A few steps away from our entrance is Bus Nos. 17 that will take you to the city center, in 10 minutes, where you can visit the Duomo, Uffizi, Museo Accademia, and other art/historic highlights of the wonderful city of Florence.
We are also a short distance from the Campo di Marte train station that can take you to many other destinations in the Tuscany region.
We specialize in large groups with over 190 beds available.
The tourism tax rate is Euro 3,00 for night, and it is not applied to:
- children (up to 12 years old)
- people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient
- people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Flexible NRR
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>