Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
40 days prior to arrival at the latest - free of charge
39 - 21 days prior to arrival - 30 % of total cost
20 - 14 days prior to arrival - 50 % of total cost
13 - 7 days prior to arrival - 65 % of total cost
6 - 3 days prior to arrival - 85 % of total cost
2 - 0 days prior to arrival or no show - 100% of total cost
Additional Terms and Conditions
It is necessary to give returnable deposit 20 Euros per person at reception desk on your arrival for eventually damages.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
It is necessary to give returnable deposit 20 Euros per 1 person at reception desk on your arrival for eventually damages.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Where can you stay?
We can offer you high accommodation standard in newly renovated rooms with private or shared bathroom. Several rooms (especially the 5th and 6th floor) offer a magnificent view of historic Prague. For backpackers, we offer spacious dorms with their own lockers, drawers with lamps either only for women or mixed.
What can you do in hostel Downtown?
Our international FUN staff team (Brent form Canada,Katie from Ireland, Gil from Brazil, Mirek from Czech) is doing programs for our guests every day which is mostly for free. You can enjoy Prague Castle walk, Old Town walk, climb Petřín Hill, draw on Lennon’s Wall, taste many types of Czech beer in the best Prague pubs, enjoy Cooking and Baking sessions, Pub Crawls, Bingo, Beer Pong, Morning run and much more.
You can visit our big common room, which offers many activities for everyone - you can play the piano or guitar, play table football, table games, read from our international library or just relax on several sofas with many pillows. You can also use our modern, fully equipped kitchen for free, where you can prepare your meals 24 hours a day. There is a refrigerator, a microwave, an oven, a kettle and much more.
What can we offer you for free?
24hr open reception desk
Wifi in all rooms
Luggage storage - nonstop
Fully equipped kitchen
Exchange machine (you can exchange Czk, €, $, £) - No commission!
Lockers in all dormitory rooms
Safe at the reception
Computers with internet connection
Map of Prague
Complete information service about Prague and Czech Republic
Sheets and bed linen
Tea during 24 hours
What can we offer you for a fee?
Buffet breakfast between 8:00 and 11:30 (EUR 5), children under 10 years (EUR 3 ) - All you can eat and drink!
- There is also a possibility of gluten-free breakfast (necessary to order in advance)
Washing machine and dryer
Affordable taxi around Prague
Printer and scanner
24hr refreshments - cold drinks, coffee, etc.
What can you borrow for a small deposit?
Padlock for lockers
Iron with iron board
Who is working at the hostel?
Our English-speaking staff (some of them also speak Spanish) who are open minded and friendly, are ready to help you with everything for 24 hours per day:-)
What about your safety?
You are guarded with our CCTV cameras and fire alarms. Each room is separately lockable with their own room cards. All shared rooms have lockers and you can also use the hostel safe at reception for free. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis byrundtur
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
1, Mest populære Prague
9, Verdensplan stort hostel
9, Verdensplan stort hostel
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>