Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our location is fantastic and magnificent. We are near to some of the best and finest attractions and landmarks of the city such as Addis Ababa Stadium, National Palace, Meskel Square and The Zoological Natural History Museum, amongst other interesting spots of our city. The neighborhood is peaceful, quiet and close to the center of the city but more relaxed and residential.
We are located across from Safeway Supermarket behind the Summit Branch of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. It is a 5 minute walk also the the CMC station of the new Addis Ababa train running straight into the center of the city.
We offer different type of accommodation options to diverse sort of guests and travellers. In this sense, we have a four bed dorm ideal for venturesome travellers and we have double rooms ideal for couples or friends travelling together. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Hostel Ethiopia Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>