Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hostel is giving a discount for groups that are staying more than three days of 10%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We can offer you accommodation in one of 14 rooms with 44 beds. All rooms are air conditioned, have private bathroom and wifi. Our facilities include bathrooms with hot showers 24 hours a day, common area with cable TV and free use of 1 equipped kitchen. We appreciate the importance of clean facilities; therefore we'll be cleaning all day long making sure everything is spotless.
Morning coffee or afternoon refreshments can be found on the roof terace, balcony or in the large garden where you can find some coolness in hot summer days. The room offers a view of Mostar and the Neretva River.Property is designed in order to provide you the best stay in one of the most beautiful cities of Balkan. Enjoy a friendly, fun and intimate atmosphere for all travellers, hopefully making you feel at home.
A staff member will be waiting at the bus and train station when you arrive. Please be sure to indicate your time of arrival so that we know when to pick you up. For travelers who come with their own car parking is provided, while motorists can leave their bikes in the yard where it will be safe and protected.
Check in: from 11.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10am
Cancellation Policy: 24hours.
Credit Cards Not Accepted.
Breakfast Not Included. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>