Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is within 5 days before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
HOME-FEEL , LOCATION 5 min walking distance from famous Old Bridge and Old town. We offer private rooms all equiped with aircondition. Homemade breakfast and chery ice tea.
FREE PICK UP SERVICE FROM THE BUS / TRAIN STATION (make sure to send a rquest 24h in advance)
Unforgettable time, good atmosphere ,comfortable accommodation ,nice experience about the city and the region , a lot of HISTORY, free internet acces, bedlinen, towels, toileters.
We offer full day tour of HERCEGOVINA. History , Traditional Food , Swimming , Fun and more.
The day tour includes visiting of Muslim holy house (Blagaj 12km), medieval town (Pocitelj 30km), visit a catholic pilgrims site (Medjugorje 35km), and waterfalls Kravice (40km).
HOSTEL SANJA is situated 5 min from the Old town of Mostar on the main street called Marsala Tita at the left side of the River Neretva.
From here you have a beautiful view of mountain Hum, Neretva river,green garden and one site of Old town, only 5 min walking distance from the city hall and all the sights such as the cathedral, churches, synagogues and mosques , Muslibegovica house,and more. The house is surrounded by a tranquil garden which is ideal for relaxation.
In area of 10 meters you can find supermarket, cafe, bakery and musical center Pavarotti where you can enjoy in different musical concerts and happenings. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>