Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The hostel is located downtown, next to the park at a super convenient spot, 300m from the beach, you can hear the ocean some nights. Our visitors are mostly monkeys, squirrels, pizotes and Lina, a shy cat we adopted. We are very open-minded and want you to feel at home.
Our building consists of 3 floors with 12 rooms and dorms, all with private bathrooms, because we all know how nice that feels! and air conditioning. A common open space area on the 3rd floor with a shared kitchen (fully equipped with just the necessary), a view to the park, tables, hammocks, cushions and board games.
Hostel Tajalin Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment of the reservation has to be made upon arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00
Check out 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available, shared kitchen
Reception from 08.00 to 20.00
The hostel is not ideal for pets because of the wooden floors and the great diversity of wildlife that passes through the trees surrounding the building every day.
Please be advised that the hostel is on 3 levels, with stairs to the entrance, the common area is on the top floor. We do not have a lift or ramps at the moment. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Telefon med direkte indvalg
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>