Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Hostel total capacity is 54 beds. Hostel provides accommodation in 2- to 5-bedded rooms; in some of them it is possible to add extra bed in STANDARD, ECONOMY or DORMITORY.
Hostel Tale offers hostel in simply furnished rooms, a common fully-equipped kitchen and a restaurant. Free parking is possible on site and free WiFi is available as well.
The rooms have shared bathroom facilities.
A common lounge with a bar, meeting facilities and a fireplace can be found on the ground floor. Covered barbecue facilities with a seating area are also offers for all guests at Hostel Tale. Other facilities situated on-side include a ski school, ski rental, or a climbing wall. Garage parking is also possible.
Hostel Tale Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Taxes not included - 0,50Eur - city accommodation tax.
Breakfast not included but available for an extra 3.80 Eur/person/day.
Payment upon arrival only cash.
Minimum stay requirement 2 days.
We have a 24 hour reception. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>