Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Enjoy a business trip or relaxing stay with friends or family. Hotel Azur has received the 'quality label' for traditional and authentic hotel services for over 3 generations.
The management and the team will be delighted to welcome you to their warm and friendly hotel, open all year round. They invite you to discover all the joys of Marseille under the warm sunshine. They are at your service for any information you may require and can guide you through the town
with advice about culture, gastronomy, shopping or walking tours.
The sound-proof rooms, some of which have a view of our planted garden, all have bathrooms with hairdryer and also television all our rooms are air conditioned.
We can provide everything you need for a good night's rest.
At Hotel Azur, you will enjoy your breakfast with home-made pastries, served in our sunny garden.
This hotel will delight all those who love Marseille
Breakfast is not included in the price online but is available for 8 per person.
Please note: Visitors taxes of 0.80 per person are not included in price online
We have a 48hrs Cancellation Policy .
Please be advised that the property will pre-authorize the credit card before arrival. If the credit card is not available, the customer will be contacted to provide a new one, to guarantee the booking. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>