Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
the reception is usually closed and by appointment only due to the lack of staff.
it is necessary to write an email or call at least 48H before to let you know the approximate time of arrival. otherwise the reception will be closed! check in time is 11 a.m.
each single room is intended for a single person, we do not accept the booking of a single room for several people!
at check out there will be no possibility of luggage storage therefore they must be taken away at check out. thanks for collaboration
Our hotel offers accommodation in the very center of Padua, just a few minutes from every area interest!
Our small hotel located in the historic centre of Padua. Its a great location to visit the city and discover the charm of its streets and squares.
The Hotel is equipped with free WiFi in all rooms and air conditioning. We are located in a side street totally free of noise.
Come and stay with us and enjoy our large and bright rooms.
Hotel Dante Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO CONTACT US THE DAY BEFORE(ABOUT 24HOURS BEFORE) TO KNOW THE EXACT TIME OF ARRIVAL
PLEASE CONTACT US BY MAIL OR PREFERIBLE BY PHONE. THANK U
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The property may pre-authorise the card
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 11:00 to 19 :00
The maximum stay is 14 Days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>