Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Opposite the iles d'Or, 3 km from the railway station, 7 km from the airport and 3 min walk from the medieval centre of hyeres les palmiers
Cancellation Policy: 8 days before arrival
Check In: 16.00-19.30
Check Out: before 10.30 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Cheques, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are not included.
Reception: 8.00 a.m - 8.00 p.m
Private Parking, secure: 10 Eur 24h/24h
1. Our quadruple rooms are equipped with a double bed and two single beds /or a double bed and one bunk bed.
The guest can choose the type of quadruple rooms upon availability.
This rooms are only for two adults and two children MAXIMUM.
2. Our triple rooms are equipped with a double bed and a single bed.
3. Extra beds are not allowed .
4. Check in between 16.00 and 19:30
In case of late arrival, the guest MUST contact us before 19:00 by phone only and only on the day of his arrival. Please be be aware of the procedure for late arrival . A failure to comply with the late checkin process may occurs to consider the booking as a no show.
5. Check out before 10:30 am .
If you intend to travel with one or several pets, you must contact the hotel to check its policy regarding pets before booking. Without prior written approval from the hotel, your reservation may be considered as cancelled and cancellation terms applied. In any case, the maximum number of animals allowed in a room is limited to one with a maximum weight of 15kg. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>