Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Hotel Also offers Free Buffet Breakfast in all the categories of room ( Except Standard Room )
The Hotel is conveniently located in Central New Delhi, close the New Delhi Train Station and Metro Station. Shopping and business centres are within walking distance. A multi-speciality hospital is within the proximity. Tourist attractions like The Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Spice Markets are within the radius of 10 Kms from the Hotel.
It is a 39 rooms centrally air-conditioned Hotel with 100% power back-up for in case of power failures. A capsule lift access to all the floors. Reception, Bell Desk and Security Desk are manned 24 hours. Public areas and corridors are around the clock under cc camera surveillance. It houses a roof-top restaurant, and provides 24-hour room service.It serves a breakfast buffet and a selection of tasty Indian and Western dishes.
COMPLIMENTARY Services include : Airport pick-up and Buffet B/fast . Wi-Fi and private parking are all free.
Tastefully decorated, guestrooms come with a flat-screen TV with premium channels. Private bathrooms with hot shower. A personal wardrobe and work desk are included. House keeping services with a supply of fresh towels an toiletries are provided on daily basis .
The hotel has a business centre, currency exchange and laundry facilities. Free luggage storage services are provided.
A tour desk specializes in sight seeing tours of Old and New Delhi and trips to Agra, Rajasthan and North India. A complimentary copy of the area map can be availed from the travel desk on request.
. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>