Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Welcome to the finest budget hotel in Nepal, Hotel Green Horizon, where every guest is a part of our family served with modern amenities and warm friendly hospitality in heritage style antique Nepali traditional arrangements. We also would like to inform that all of our properties including hotel building are marked 100% safe by government registered structural engineer team as it didnâ€™t suffer damages from the earthquake that struck Nepal on 25th April and its aftershocks.
Hotel Green Horizon, budget hotel in Nepal is located at heart of the Kathmandu city in prime touristic area, Thamel but secluded enough to escape the noise in peaceful and quiet environment from where you can reach up to shopping centers, malls, book shops, restaurants, immigration office, embassies, banks, ATMs, bus stops and major highlights of city in a walking distance. Among other budget hotels in Thamel, we stand out from the crowd as we run in the principles of constant excellence in services.
1. Check-in time: from 12:00
2. Check-out time: by 11:30
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: Cash and Credit card (visa, master card), Paypal
5. Cancellation Period:
Â 3 days before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the first night by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Roomservice (døgnet rundt)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>