Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy :
from 1 to 5 people it's 48 hours before the arrival date .
for the groupe more then 5 people it's 7 days before the arrival .
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Even though it is situated in Romes central and buzzing area this small peaceful oasis guarantees a unique relaxation. We are easily situated for all parts of the capital and within easy reach of most of Rome's attractions with numerous connections from the Termini Station.
Just around the corner is the church Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza della Repubblica and within walking distance (20 minutes) are the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
All rooms are well-appointed with sophisticated comforts and facilities you would expect from a modern hotel. There is a TV, hair dryer, direct dial telephone and heating in every room. Rooms without bathroom are available upon request.
As its name implies, Hotel Hollywood is fitted with all comforts and quality services that meets the standards of the most demanding guests.
Our friendly and well informed staff will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day.
The Reception is in Via Principe Amedeo no: 79/B
You must arrive within an hour of the arrival time you say if you will be later you must phone reception if not we will not guarantee your reservation
Cancellation policy: It Is possible to cancel or olter your reservation up to 4 days prior your arrival date. In case you fail to do so and do not show for your reservation we will charge the amount for the first night on your credit card.
For any other problem please contact us. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>