Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Hotel Maritime is rated as a 3-star Hotel Garni by the official Danish rating system.
Hotel Maritime has 64 refurbished rooms all with en suite bathrooms (shower and toilet), cable-TV, radio and telephone.WIFI free of charge in the rooms. In the reception there is a guest PC available - also free of charge.
- Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7am-10 a.m. in our restaurant on the ground floor.
- Dry cleaning and laundry service same day delivery Monday through Friday.
- Drinks and sandwiches available 24 hours a day.
- Luggage can be left for safekeeping
- Free use of hotelsafe at reception.
The cruiseships dock at Langelinie are approximately 3km from our hotel. Langelinie, and the Little Mermaid, can be reached by taxi in less than 10 minutes.
Parking is available in the street close to our hotel.
Check-in time is 3 p.m. but rooms are normally available from around noon. Rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. on the day of departure. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>