Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
*** If you arrive to Jaisalmer by bus or train, it may happen that somebody approaches you to give you a ride. Please make sure not to accept any rides unless you have spoken directly to Hotel Mirage and have arranged pick-up with Ba. ***
There is a rooftop which is perfect for practicing yoga on, relaxing and watching the stars from. Beneath, there is a balcony restaurant with an amazing view of the Maharaja Palace. Free Wifi and instruments are available and, in the evening, one may enjoy listening to local Rajasthani music while having a fresh home-cooked meal.
The hotel owner, Ba, gladly provides the following services: free pick-up from Jaisalmer bus and train stations, rickshaw services, train / bus / flight tickets, doctor on call and camel safari and/or jeep drive to the surrounding villages, sand dunes and the wildlife national park, which is deep in the Thar desert,
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 10:00 am
2. Check out Time: before 09:00 am
3. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
4. At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. A free pick up service can be arranged, just let us know the time and place of your arrival.
6. Please mind that there are special room rates for following festivals:
Christmas, New Year, Diwali and Holi. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>