Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The Porta Reale Hotel is a little gem located in the heart of the baroque Town, in the main street “Corso Vittorio Emanuele”, only 30 meters from the monumental gate “Porta Reale” and 100 meters far from the Cathedral. The façade of the building is in armony with the historic architecture of the town and, beautifully nestled in the refined frame of the Hotel, you’ll find the rooms, tastefully and gracefully furnished, bright all of them, featuring pavements in local stone. All the rooms offer every comfort and modern services: Air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, hair-drier, TV,Sky, safe, minibar, laptop, WIFI all day and night long in every room and common areas, a complimentary toiletries. For a special treat some rooms of the Hotel offer the view over the charming Corso Vittorio Emanuele and a room at the top floor has a private terrace that allow you to admire an astonishing view including the most beautiful monuments that this baroque town can offer. A rich and delicious breakfast will be served in a renovated breakfast room at the first floor. A terrace with relax corner is available to all our guests who want to spend a pleasent moment in complete serenity and admire a beautiful panorama over the roofs of Noto.
Cancellation policy: 5 days advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 13.00
Check out before 10.30
Taxes included Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>