Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations made writhen 48 hours of the check in date & in case of NO SHOW, full cost of the stay is charged.
For Cancellations made between 72 to 48 hours of the check in date, one nights retention would be charged.
For Cancellations made before 72 hours to the check in date, a half nights retention is charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
25% of total booking amount due needs to be paid in ADVANCE to the Hotel & the remaining 75% is cleared at the time of Check In.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
All the 32 rooms are well groomed with heavy blackout drapes (to give that sense of absolute privacy) and fully furnished with carpet & thermal insulation of the floor to give a warm comfort in winters. An attached bath with ultramodern bath fittings with 24 hr h/c water, raindrop showers & regularly replenished toiletries,Spacious closets., intercom with with STD facility. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Telefon med direkte indvalg
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>