Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Today Hotel Van Belle boasts budget, standard and new premium rooms, welcoming quiet and relaxing lounges and a comfortable retro-style bar. Here you can stay connected thanks to free WI-FI, and the reception team is there for you 24 hours a day.
You will stay at 12 minutes walk from Brussels’ famous Grand-Place/Grote Markt, Place Sainte-Catherine/Sint-Katelijne Plaats and Place Saint-Géry/Sint-Goriksplein, a lively area with plenty of restaurants, bars and trendy clubs. The Atomium, Heysel Exhibition Centre and the EU Parliament district are at only 10 to 15 minutes by metro.
Hotel Van Belle is less than 10 minutes walk from the Gare du Midi/Zuidstation for the Eurostar or Thalys inter-city trains and connections to Brussels Airport - Zaventem and Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
Are you coming by car? Hotel Van Belle has a private underground parking.
Please note a city tax of €4.24 per ROOM per night is NOT included in the rates and is payable on arrival Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>