Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All Groups must be cancelled 30 days before arrival, to avoid no show charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All groups must have a deposit to confirm reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
This distinct Hotel is strategically located in Parque das Nações, Lisbon's modern business centre, offering an easy access to several leisure, restaurant and entertainment areas.
This four star Hotel, distinguished for its hospitality and excellent service, has 300 rooms (including 8 suites and a presidential suite), restaurant, bar, private parking, handicapped facilities, and Wireless Internet access. The Hotel has 8 conference rooms, predominantly with natural sunlight and a capacity for up to 180 people and an auditorium with a capacity for up to 165 people, with personalized support for conventions and seminars.
All the rooms have private bathroom and are air conditioned. They consist of cable TV, central heating, direct dial telephone and a mini-bar. Room service is available, as is a babysitting service on request.
The Vip Executive Arts Hotel is located on the former site of the Expo 98, in the newly urbanized area around the Parque das Naes. Within easy walking distance are the conference centre and the International Exhibition Centre (FIL). All within walking distance are all kinds of public transportation: Bus, Taxi, Underground. The Airport is only 3 km away and the old city centre is about 10 km away.
Taxes are not included in the room rates. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>