Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Rooms at Hôtel du Square d'Anvers are decorated in warm tones and feature a work desk. All rooms have a modern, private bathroom and some have an LCD TV with satellite channels.
A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room, which looks onto the summer garden and terrace. Additional facilities at Square d'Anvers include room service and a 24-hour reception with luggage storage.
Hotel du Square d'Anvers housed in a 19th century building, features comfortable rooms and public spaces to relax in a cozy and calm setting. Guests are also invited to enjoy a drink in the bar of the hotel, open all day long till late at night.
The Moulin Rouge and the famous Amelie’s Café are a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Other attractions including the Arc de Triomphe and Nation Square can be accessed directly using public transport.
Check In Time: 13h
Check Out Time: 12h
Cancellation Policy: 48h
Credit cards Accepted
Breakfast Not Included
Taxes included Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>