Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation can be made up until 30 days before the check-in day. For cancellations made after this time a cancellation fee of no penalty will be charged. All times refer to the local time at the property.
For no-show, 100% of the entire stay will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
In the house we serve buffet breakfast; all the foods are products of Croatia: marmalade, butter, cheese, ham, honey, eggs (soft boiled, hard boiled, scrambled), corn flakes, two types of bread and toast. The following beverages are served for breakfast: coffee, tea, milk, hot chocolate, orange juice in unlimited quantities. Breakfast is served inside the house, in our dining room, as well as on the patio.
The village Grabovac is only 8 km away from the National Park Plitvice Lakes, a Unesco World Heritage Site. The visiting area of the National Park has 16 beautiful lakes, all connected to each other with numerous beautiful waterfalls. The lakes are on different levels, and the waterfalls are cascading between them over travertine barriers. Travertine is a unique kind of rock which is not eroded by water; on the contrary, water makes it grow and change its shape; so every visit to the lakes offers a new memorable experience.
On and around the lakes grow many different kinds of plants, suchs as more than 20 different types of orchyds. The animal life is also rich. Large animals can not be met while walking around the lakes, but you can enjoy watching beautiful butterflies, frogs, salamanders, squirrels.
The lakes are visited on foot, visitors walk along footpaths and wooden bridges. There are electric boats on the biggest lake.
Other activities and places of interest in the area are Barac's caves, Rastoke waterfalls, white water rafting and horseback riding, several excellent restaurants, swimming on the River Korana.
Plitvice Lakes are exceptionally attractive in winter, when the waterfalls are white and frozen, but the water is still running bellow. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>