Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The location is prime for the city of Sukhothai as it's only two minute to bus stop for 'Old City' by walk and 10 minutes from bus terminal by local taxi. We are located in the heart of Sukhothai city so you can easily walk through the local area and get new experiences. We are surrounded by night markets, parks, restauarants, bars, a pub street and the tourist assistance office. And if you want to go to a place a little bis further away from the city (for example the Sairung Waterfall or the Ramkamhang National Park) we have different transferring possibilities.
Sukhothai is not only the ruin. Help us to improve the town while your travels.
We believe in responsible travelling and we hope to provide travelling with purpose. We have a regular activity "cultural exchange" every Monday - Friday (except of thai holidays) in a local school. You can share your skills to help the local students improving their English speaking skills, share the world and enjoy some time with them. You will get new experiences and insights in the daily life of thai students and teachers. If you want to join us just ask our staff. ^__^
Every Tuesday morning we have the activity call "Clean Walk". We ask our guest to join walking around Sukhothai area and keep the trash from the road to clean Sukhothai.
We are a social hostel and everyone can be part of this place. We developed a concept called 'Co-Hosting'. This means that guests can share their skills and knowledge with other guests and locals. We believe everyone has her*his own worth and everyone has something to share with this world. So if you want you can offer a small evening activity or workshop at our place - we will help you with everything you need. And of cause you are invited to join the activities of our other guests, too. Cooking, crafting, yoga, sports, learning new languages, a movie night ... no limits are set to your fantasy.
'The miracle is this… the more we share, the more we have.' (Leonard Nimoy)
Not only our Host will take care of you. We are connected with the local community. We also have volunteers who become our friend to help us take care of everyone.
Another reason for staying in the 'New Town' of Sukhothai is because the Old town has no bars or pubs, so if you want to connect with people - the New Town is answering you.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to meeting you! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>