Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
For now, there are 4 beds and 1 dormitory with 1 shared bathroom and a common area. 'Hangout Rooftop Bar & Lounge' which is the most popular, happening, lively and fun place in Kasauli is situated on the rooftop of this property. It is also the only Bar/Lounge in and around Kasauli which is open and provides food and services till late at night.
There are many gatherings, jam sessions, exhibitions and weekly events that Hangout hosts.
The weekly events include Techno Thursdays starting 4 p.m. with a few DJ's playing an exclusive selection of Techno/Deep House/ PsyTrance etc. Another weekly event is the Kasauli Open Mic every Sunday where many musicians, poets and comedians participated. It is truly one of the best days to be at Hangout.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>