Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
En-suit bathrooms, 24 hour reception, luggage storage, free wifi and a variety of excursions. New roof terrace, cooking classes, kitchen, laundry and showering facilities as standard. Rooms vary from 6 bed communal dorms . Red Castel hostel prides itself on having a unique relationship between staff and guests. We connect with clients on a personal level and offer travellers a home away from home. The interior design has an eco-focus with many of the decorations built from recycled or discarded materials.
Red Castle Hostel is located in the Kasbah district in medina Marrakech, 200 metres from Moulay El Yazid Mosque. Saadian Tombs is 200 metres, while El Badi Palace is 400 metres away. The nearest airport is Marrakech-Menara Airport, 4 km from the property.
Every room has a private bathroom. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.
Kasbah Red Castle Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night
24 hour reception.
hasselfree Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>