Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Great value cheap, clean room, nice bathroom, great food and friendly our staff. Friendly family for making your stay so enjoyable!
We welcome guests from all over the world; backpackers, seniors, juniors, basically anyone who is looking for a great friendly, and different place to stay. We are your home away from home, and we always try our best to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.
Our property and hotel is open all around the year with double, single, triple, quads and dorm rooms. All our rooms have private bathrooms and W.C with a bathtub, hot water 24 hours a day.
We have a large pool which is filled with natural Pamukkale spring water, a perfect place to cool off on a hot day. We have sun loungers and a poolside garden so you can relax after seeing the sights.
We are happy to help with any travel arrangements and our friendly staff is always available to answer any questions. If you let us know when you arriving we will pick you up free of charge from the any bus or train station
In our large restaurant we serve dinner lunch and breakfast; all our meals are original traditional Turkish home-made by Nomad Mama (vegetarian meals also available). Vegemite & Marmite is also available!
Our daily trips include from The Hotel KERVANSARAY
*Aphrodisias (everyday guaranteed depart)
*Efesus & Virgin Mary house
*Kaklik haydar father cave
Our facilities include:
- Swimming Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Snack Bar
- Movie Room
- Laundry Service
- Travel Shop
- Nomadic Rest Area
-free water pipe
-nomadic village trip
-free lift to top entrance gate of hiearpolis
-Safety Deposit Box
Come as guest leave as friend with the Hotel Kervansaray Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>