Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Khaosan World Ryogoku Hostel is the biggest hostel in Tokyo, located in Ryogoku.
Easy access from JR Ryogoku Station and Toei Oedo Line Ryogoku Station.
It is walking-distance to go to Ryogoku Kokugikan and Edo-Tokyo Museum
All kinds of travelers like backapackers, couples, family and group travelers are welcomed!
We have mixed and female-only dormitory rooms, private rooms for 3-6 people group.
Reception Hours: 08:00 - 02:00
Check in time: 15:00 - 02:00
Check out time: by 11:00 am
Free Luggage Keeping: 08:00 - 21:00
Free Wi-Fi access
Fully equipped kitchen and dining room
Free foot bath
Free shampoo and body soap in each bathroom
Free tea / coffee / green tea
Coin-operated washing machines and dryers
*50% CHARGE: 50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date.
*100% CHARGE: 100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
- Based on Japanese Standard Time.
If we could not confirm your arrival by 2:00 midnight, we consider the guest as NO SHOW CASE and we cancel the booking.
Please note that we charge 100% for the first 2 nights and 50% for the third night in that case. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>