Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For all groups of 6 or more, full payment will be taken on week prior to arrival.
A 25% of the full amount charge will NOT BE REFUNDABLE for cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please provide a list of full names of all guests in the group upon arrival. Groups check-ins start at 2.00pm and finish at 6.00pm. Please advise the establishment if you require an after hour check in or you wish to arrive early.
Additional Terms and Conditions might apply depending on the nature of the group.
All the names of the guests must be supplied prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
While the private rooms are ideal for single travellers or couples, the self-contained villas (with kitchenette) are an excellent value for larger groups or couples wanting lots of space!
All accommodations include a private ensuite with shower, A/C, fridge, television and Austar. Also on site is a swimming pool, BBQ area, a groovy camp kitchen, laundry facilities, tour bookings and wireless internet. All of that in a splendid Tropical Rainforest setting!
Don't ruin your Whitsundays experience by booking the wrong accommodation and come straight to Kipara for a memorable stay!
Reception is open from 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Sunday. Tour bookings can be made at Kipara, ask about special rates! Please contact us if you are expecting to arrive outside reception hours to organize a late check-in. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>