Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We require 1 month's notice to cancel a group reservation,
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are central to all of Brighton and attractions, including the Pier, Beach, The Lanes, The Theatres, Music, Bars, Cafes and Gay District. The Train Station and Bus Station are just a few minutes walk away.
We offer a very friendly atmosphere, comfortable, affordable accommodation with excellent facilities including a licensed bar.
Weekly winter rates now available . To be booked by email only.
Dormitory beds available for discounted weekly rate.
We also offer free Wi-Fi Internet throughout and a free internet terminal.
Guests can also relax on our terrace or in our lounge area.
We have a variety of room types, including.
Private Rooms - Single/ Twins to Double Rooms
TV, Radio/ CD player, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Shower and Wash basin
Dormitory Rooms - Dormitory Rooms for larger groups or individuals with ensuite facilities and free security lockers.
We look forward to welcoming you to vibrant Brighton and to Kipps Brighton.
Cancellations need to be made before 2pm, 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
Breakfast is included for private rooms.
£5.00 key deposit
Check in time is 2pm to 11pm, check out time is any time before 11am Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>