Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You will be charged the first night stay for no show.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Situated conveniently in the heart of Kuantan, across the street from the Kuantan Bus Terminal and local bus stop is also located right in front of Kuantan Backpackers! We are a unique backpacker hostel embracing a friendly atmosphere and funky murals. We welcome our guest to leave more than a mere footprint and fill up the mural wall in the hostel with your creativity!
Here are the facilities at your disposal:
Clean dorms and linen
Complimentary Breakfast (Yes, it is FREE)
Hot water shower, allowed for bathroom singing
Fully Equipped Kitchen- free tea and coffee all day!
Cozy common area with TV & DVDs
FREE local maps
***Please note that reception hours are between 0800-1300 and 1400-1800. Do contact us in ADVANCE if you plan to arrive outside these hours.***
Kuantan Backpackers is owned and runs by locals for travelers. We know what you want! It is perfect hostel for a group of friends, couples and backpackers who are looking for a budget accommodation, new friends and holiday experiences in Kuantan! Do ask us more for the travel tips and insights about this quietly charming capital of Pahang! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>