Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Do you want to stay in the best location in town with the best parties?
The colonial building era KulturBerlin hostel is located right in the heart of Sucre, two blocks away from the city center with the beautiful Plaza 25 de Mayo, where you can find grocery stores, ATMs and Restaurants. If you walk two blocks further, you will find the central market, where you can find almost everything. Our front desk is manned 24/7 and the staff is at least bilingual.
KulturBerlin offers a diverse evening program all week long, where you can, as hostel guests, participate for free and enjoy unique shows every day:
Monday: Game night and pizza night (20:00- 12:00)
Tuesday: Parlana (Language exchange) and Beer pong contest (20:00- 1:00)
Wednesday: Salsa night (21:30 - 02:00) with free lessons!
Thursday: International dance show (21:00 - 02:00)
Friday: Bolivian national dance show +party (21:00 - 03:00)
Saturday: Full on party (21:00 - 03:00)
Sunday: Movie night (21:00 - 23.00)
Our Hostel can offer you a cafeteria, bar, restaurant, night club and a green garden.
On our menu you will find local, German and international specialties to fair prices (notice: We don't have a guest kitchen, but feel free to bring food from outside and use the restaurant area to consume it.) Some of the weekly program takes part in the night club or in the green garden, especially at the weekends, where also locals and guests from other hostels will join the parties (notice: In some of the rooms located on the first level around the atrium you might hear some of the music, but there are also rooms unharmed by the parties in the garden or higher)
In contrast you can find a garden area in the backyard as well as a roof terrace where you can enjoy some quietness. Next to the front desk you can find a travel agency (Rocla) which offers local tours in and around Sucre, also a language school and a laundry service.
The KulturBerlin hostel is good for meeting fellow travelers, having a good time and exploring Sucre, an UNESCO heritage city, and its surroundings, although you don't have to leave the hostel at all, because it will provide you with everything you need.
- Big Colonial style house with 2 patios and a garden
- Private rooms with double beds & bathroom
- The biggest dorms with bathroom
- Hot water 24 hrs
- Breakfast buffet include
- Reception 24hrs
- Free luggage room
- Restaurant with local and international food
- Bar with TV
- Night club
- Walking tours
- Bus ticket
- Travel Agency
- Spanish school Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>