Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group reservations and cancellations after the reservation, administrative charges are generated
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Whether you are a traveler going through town, a digital nomad in a quest for inspiration, a backpacker learning how to surf or a student seeking for cultural experiences, LA ALDEA is your home away from home.
The hostel offers, among others:
- Shared & Private rooms with their own bathroom
- Hot water in all showers
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Front terrace with hammocks and sitting area
- Communal kitchen and dining table
- Sound system + Spotify
- Book exchange and game library
- Laundry service
- Tours and activities desk
- Parking lot
- Pets welcome (private room only, prior inquiry)
- Special discounts and packages in LA ALDEA FOOD & CULTURE LAB
The cozy shared rooms have up to 5 beds each and their own private bathroom, while private rooms have a double bed (with extra cot available on demand). Clean sheets and towels are available daily from the frontdesk.
The staff is warm and welcoming, and always happy to help you navigate or explore Samara and its surroundings. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>