Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
the final price is always for the intial total of guests (i dont acept cancellations)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The hostel/guest house is distributed over three floors, has a reception and a ticket shop, 2 dormitories and several private rooms and apartments, ALL WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM, with air conditioning in all rooms, we also have beverages for purchase. The rooms are equipped with new furniture, with all you need, access to TV in the pvt rooms and apartments, free Wi-Fi and kitchen , there are lockers at a cost of one euro a day . This is the perfect place to enjoy, close to several bars, shops.... We are in The Center of Lagos.
Its perfect city for a fun vacation.
In a range of 300 metros you have Parking in a Public Area, Hospital and Pharmacy.
Lagos City Center Guest House & Hostel
Property policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm and ends at 11 pm (late check in, contact us).
Please note that any check in after 12pm have an extra cost of 15 euros.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards only payments more than 25 euros. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No pets and no animals are allowed at this property.
Non smoking rooms, smoking areas outside.
Parking is possible in a Public Area or in a nearby location Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>