Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For cancelations or no-shows, guests will be charged 100% of the first night during the low season from 1 May until 31 October and 100% of the total booking during the peak season from 1 November until 30 April.
Please be informed that cleaning services will be provided once every 2 days.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Lanta New Beach Bungalows features a beach-side swimmingpool, the Lanta New Beach Restaurant serve Seafood, Thai, western & vegetarian food. Enjoy the fresh seafood brought in by the local fishermen from the Andaman Sea surrounding Koh Lanta Island and the Thai food together with European and Western styles. Relax with your favourite cocktail in the evening while the sun sets over the Andaman Sea.
If you are looking for peace & quiet then this is the place for you.
# Rates are quoted in Thai baht per room per night, inclusive of 10% service charge and taxes
# Check in time : 14.00 PM, Check out time : 12.00 noon
# Free! One child under 7 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged THB 400 - 950 bath (some hotel the guest must be contact direct to hotel) per person per night in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1 bed any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
01 May.- 31 Oct. Late cancellation or no show will cause Full charge
01 Nov . - 30 Apr. 30 days in advance. Late cancellation or no show will cause Full charge Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs swimmingpool
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>