Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Hostelworld sigerOversat af
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Nearby Nanjing West Road is the main road with offices, shops, restaurants and pubs. However the hostel is set back in a quiet residential side street away from the hustle and bustle. The building itself was built in the 1930s and is a former Towel Factory that used to supply towels to almost every family in China. When renovating the building we tried to salvage and re-use as much as we could from the old building – much of the furniture, flooring and panelling that you see in our guest rooms and common areas are made from the original timber.
We can offer accommodation in double rooms, twin rooms, studio apartments and shared single-sex dormitories. Our hostel offers a lively, vibrant atmosphere and has a 24 hour access, free internet, bike hire, laundry, luggage lockers, garden, TV/DVD lounge, Table Tennis, Billiards and an open kitchen. Also, at our reception there is a Travel Center, where customers can book flight and train tickets, as well as tickets for acrobatics shows, and Big Bus for tourism. We also have an Ashtanga Yoga Studio on the 3rd floor and a Brazilian Jiujitsu Studio on the ground floor. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Le Tour Traveler's Rest Youth Hostel siger
Der er en masse i gang på vores hostel for at holde gæsterne besat, ligesom bordtennis, et poolbord og satellit-tv med masser af internationale kanaler af nyheder, sport og film. Vi kan også arrangere aktiviteter fra tid til anden, ligesom dumpling parter, kinesiske lektioner og bonsai foredrag. Der er fine bonsai på terrassen, der stammer fra tidligere kinesiske versioner af penzai.
Vi har en børnevenlig og handicap-venlige omgivelser. Vores personale står til din rådighed! Jane, Ejer
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>