Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Tours of each week are flexible and are organized into small groups that are at least 2 people and a maximum of 8 people. Having a small group we focus on the quality of service, experience and build confidence. In the evenings you can enjoy a wonderful break, lulled by the sweet song of the animals, crickets and frogs.
The Camp is located in the heart of the Peruvian Amazon, on the banks of Cumaceba served by 260 Km. Iquitos and is surrounded by jungle.
We offer variety of rooms from double to four bed room. Rooms located in the wooden bungalows and offering a great view on the nature and wild life around.
Lodge Jungle Wolf Expeditions Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast is included.
Please let us know your arrival time in Iquitos, to pick it up at the airport and transfer it to the jungle Wolf expeditions lodge, it is advisable to leave Iquitos in the morning to get to the lodge around noon, from iquitos to the lodge it is a Approximately 4 hours of travel. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis morgenmad
- Udendørs terrasse
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>