Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel the reservation for free up to 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged 30% of the total cost of the stay if canceled within 7 days prior to arrival.
The guest will be charged 30% of the total cost of the stay after booking.
Groups of 10 people are considered separately and by advance payment 50%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are located in one of the best locations of the city, near to some of the most renowned attractions and landmarks of the city such as the beach, Can Font, Museu del Mar and Cat Museum, amongst other interesting spots and attractions that you can fin in our area.
The lodging has 20 modern rooms. Separate rooms with private facilities, family and multi-bed rooms. Our rooms are equipped with custom-made beds, individual reading lamps, sockets and lockers for luggage. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Loft Apartments Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out from 9:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Tourist Tax not included - 0.49 EUR per person per day.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
The reception service is open 24 hours
The maximum period of stay is 30 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>