Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
ApArt Hotel Lupetta 5 is also well located to visit Milan’s main sights, like the Sforza Castle and from the fashion district. Missori Metro Station, with direct links to Milano Centrale Train Station, is 200 meters away.
ApArt Hotel Lupetta 5 has 10 rooms. The rooms are elegant and sober. You can enjoy a relaxing stay in Milan.
ApArt Hotel Lupetta 5's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
The reception is open from 14.30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: if you cancel within the 48 hours before the arrival date the property will debit the amount of the first night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available from 15:00 until 21:00
Every check-in after 21:00 has to be arranged and specifically accepted by the property, imply an extra cost of 30 Euro. The late check-in has to be arranged before your arrival, you can contact the property from 10:00 to 20:00 to arrange it by e-mail or call. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>