Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Hostel Musala is located in the heart of the Varna City, 200 m from Varna Opera House. Popular points of interest around the property include Varna Cathedral ,Roman Baths , Zoopark ,Dolphinarium and Aquarium. . Hostel Musala have an exclusive contract with the best tour guide and we can offer you a 3 hour hiking tour with sightseeing of Varna. You are in a 5 min walking distance from the beach and the Sea Garden where you can walk, swim and enjoy of restaurants and nightlife clubs. We work with the most popular clubs in Varna. Every day we can guide you where the party is and keep you places for it. Staying with us you will never get bored. We can provide you with activities for anyone taste and pocket.
After a long day of sightseeing, you can enjoy our Bar or lounge area, where you can relax, get informed, communicate, socialize and chill.
All rooms are sunny with breathtaking views of Varna's most vibrant central pedestrian zone.For your comfort, all rooms are air-conditioned and each bed is fitted with a new comfortable matters, safe locker, power sockets and night lamp.Very strong free Wi-Fi everywhere.
Hostel Musala conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
If you need to check in after 20:00, please contact us and you will receve email with instruction for SELF CHECK IN.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast - upon request – 2.5 euro
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis byrundtur
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>