Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We offer all types of accommodation, from Mixed Dorms Ensuite to Female Dorms Ensuite, Private Double Rooms and Deluxe Queen Private Rooms Ensuite. We have high-quality mattresses, pillows and linen which is included for a comfortable night sleep. All our dorms have a private en-suite bathroom and all our private rooms come with personal towels, otherwise our reception team is more than happy to assist you with a towel hire in case you forgot one. All our rooms are Air-Conditioned & All our bunk beds are equipped with personal USB ports & power sockets to make sure you can comfortably scroll through your new travel pictures from bed. Oh, and do not forget to bring a padlock for our security lockers in the dorms.
Become a part of our Mad Monkey Family & enjoy your stay!
Reception hours are from 9AM - 5PM. Please note: Contact reception before 5PM to organise a late check in. We would highly recommend to download the GOKI app before check in and to complete the pre check in link which is emailed to you upon booking.
Check out before 10am and check in after 2pm
NOTE: 18 to 35 year old travellers only so a valid passport is needed upon check in.
Please note if you check in on or after the 17th December you need to provide a full proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>