Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
There are also many Japanese-style small bar, called 'スナック', to experience the otaru daily life, Hanazono Street is definitely worth to live in! On the hillside behind us, walk for about 10 minutes, you can get to the Suiten Palace (水天宮）. It is the best spot to enjoy the view of the sea view of Otaru Harbor.
It is also a popular spot for sakura viewing in May. There are also many locals coming here to pray! From the hostel, there is a Lawson and a large supermarket coop nearby.
If you want cooking in our place, it is very convenient. We like our guests have a spacious public rest area. So we careful designed public area on every floor. Especially the first floor, which the whole floor is only for you to relax!
Even the hostel can accommodate up to 41 people, we insist on providing each person with a seat of their own. We believe the most important atmosphere of the youth hostel is the public space atmosphere,.
When we were planning, we had a picture in our minds: each person sitting in a chair, reading a book , or sliding a mobile phone, or looking at a travel propaganda, with a cup of tea or coffee. one of them is pulling his chair, going to the next table and chatting with people.
We love and expect this happen from the bottom of my heart. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>