Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of no show or cancellation we keep the right to keep the security deposit of 15% of total booking amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment must be made 1 week prior the arrival if not agreed otherwise.
Security deposit is 15% of the total amount, and will be refunded upon check-out.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our hostel is located in the center of beautiful Riga, in a convenient location for anything our guests may want to see or do. Tērbatas shopping street located just 1 minute walk away will offer you some of the nicest dinner & wine places in the city.
To make sure you feel comfy and happy, we offer:
Free high-speed Wi-fi in all rooms
Free self-service laundry (with free laundry dryer and washing powder)
Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate 24/7
Free bed linen and towels
Free luggage storage
Free parking space (if available, reservations impossible)
Kitchen with all facilities
Separate women and men rooms available
Electricity plug sockets near each bed
Large and cosy chill out area with TV
Tourism information desk
Iron and ironing board
Board games, playing cards
Children friendly, baby cot available
Book exchange corner
Bicycles available for rent
We may also help you organize airport transfer
Martas Street Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opening times; 08:00-24:00.
Non smoking. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>