Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Mayan Monkey Hostel is located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas downtown at Cabo's Marine, within 5 minutes walking distance from the beach and 10-15 minutes walking distance to the party center, where our main restaurants and famous nightlife are located. Also, we have the best local transport links where you can find buses running around all the city and connecting you to the line 'ruta del desierto' the one which takes you to San José del Cabo and the airport.
Our Hostel offers an outstanding cleanliness! All our rooms come with comfy wooden bunk beds with curtains, en-suite bathroom, private shower, toilet facilities and lockers for your belongings. You'll get a set of bed linen, towel, free Wi-Fi as well as our self-made city map with all essential information about the going-ons in town. You’ll be right in the heart of the action! Breakfast is AMAZING! One of the most important traits is having our Chef personally cooking fresh on a daily basis, we serve an all-you-can-eat continental breakfast!
Mayan Monkey Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included - $3 USD
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Varme brusebade
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>