Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 50% security is required upon confirmation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Reception is from 7am to 11pm ONLY
After 11pm Will be self-check in, Information will be email to you upon request.
FREE BREAKFAST -Comes with egg , jam. Weekends we have cereals, milk and orange juice
FREE LOCKER- To store your valuable item.
FREE TOWEL AND BLANKET- No extra surcharge
FREE SAME DAY LUGGAGE STORAGE – Safe keep your backpacks with us before /after check-out
FREE COFFEE & TEA WHOLE DAY
FREE SINGAPORE MAP
24 HOUR AIR-CON - we will off it if there is no one in the room.
There is a cozy relaxed lounge area with flat screened TV, free internet, Wi-Fi and 24 hour aircon.
Our friendly front desk staff are on duty 24/7 to assist guests to check in at any time. Entire area is covered by CCTV Camera surveillance provides safety & security.
We also provide free luggage storage upon request.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
RECEPTION 7AM- 11PM
1. Check-in Time: 2.00pm.
2. Check-out Time: 12.00 noon.
3. Payment: Please note that the balance amount is payable in Cash (Singapore Dollars) only as we do not accept payment of Credit card ( at the moment).
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Kindly take note our Cancellation period is 48 hours.
(2) If cancelled 2 days prior to your date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
(3) If cancelled within 48hrs before check-in or for No-Show, the first night will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the hostel is 12 years old. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>