Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group cancellations within 7 days of arrival we reserve the right to deduct a charge equal to the cost of one nights stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to deduct a charge to the group for damages caused to hostel property during the groups visit.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We're in a great city centre location, very convenient for sightseers and shoppers, while at the same time being a refuge of calm and quiet for the weary traveller.
We offer a selection of rooms, with doubles, twins, suites (like the superior double ensuite) and a range of dorms, both ensuite and standard. This hostel is ideal for groups of all sizes, with spacious rooms and large common areas. Rates include all bedding and shower facilities.
Our Super Free Breakfast is served every morning and includes cereals, juice, boiled eggs, toast with jams, cheese and fruit portions, We can also arrange great-value group meals and packed lunches.
We've got free Wi-Fi, free city maps and free Internet access on four computers. Our large TV and games lounge has snooker and free table tennis. The fully equipped self-catering kitchen has lockers so you can store your food safely.
The staff at our 24hr reception are happy to provide towel rental, tour advice and booking, printing services, a bicycle storage area and a secure luggage storage room with lockers. There's also an international payphone. We can book your airport shuttle transfer.
It's just a five-minute walk to O'Connell Street (Dublin's main street), where you will find the historic GPO, the Dublin Spire and Dublin's largest shopping district. We're only ten minutes' walk from Temple Bar, Dublin's nightlife district, and close to Trinity College, Jameson Distillery, The James Joyce Centre, Dublin's Writers Museum, Croke Park and the O2.
What's more, we have some of the most competitive rates in Dublin city, and the street is an internationally-recognised heritage site.
We recycle our waste for a greener environment and future. We support Oxfam, donating 20c for every online review posted.
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Ingen udgangsforbud
Værd at bemærke
Group bookings are required to pay a security deposit on arrival of up to 200 Euro, depending on the size of the group.
We have a 24hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night accommodation. You can also cancel a booking within 24 hours of initially making the booking without charge.
Confirmed bookings will not be refunded for unused nights.
We have a maximum booking duration of 7 nights stay within a 12 month period.
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>