Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are located in the Historic center of the city, Benigno Malo 6-34 and Juan Jaramillo Street. The property is surrounded by many restaurants, clubs, bars, museums, churches, etc. We are located just ten minutes from bus station and airport. The hostel is just two blocks away from Calle Larga (Main Street), four blocks to the Tomebamba River, seven blocks from Pumapungo Museum, two blocks to the Calderon Park and Old and New Catedral, ten minutes to the Bus Station and Airport, twenty minutes to the Turi lookout, five minutes to the Staduim and Cuenca University.
We have ten comfortable and big rooms, privates and shared rooms on the second floor, with big windows and balconies and internal courtyards. The hostel offers a wide range of accommodation, the rooms could be composed by single beds, queen beds or bunk beds. Some rooms have a sofa bed in case it is necessary. Please contact the property for more information.
Mochiliers Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No pets are allowed at this property. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>