Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The building is an old traditional Okinawan house. We built all the rooms by hand ourselves and they are fairly old. Although there are no safety or hygiene problems, you should keep in mind that such an old house requires constant repairs which we carry out while operating the guesthouse.
We offer separate bunk-bed dormitories for men and women. We also provide private rooms for up to 3 people.
As the private rooms are adjacent to our “Izakaya” style Japanese bar, they may be slightly noisy at night. For this reason, they are not recommended for people who are particular about noise.
Please inquire in advance about vacancies.
We place great importance on communication and interaction among all our guests, Japanese and foreign, during their stay.
Since we greatly value travelers interacting with each other, whether hanging out at night in the lobby area, eating or drinking in our bar across the road or chatting over breakfast, while we do have a lights-out policy, our guesthouse is still a relatively lively place at night. For this reason, while it’s ideal for those who want to have fun together, it may not be the best place for those who wish to have a quiet night’s rest or generally spend time by themselves.
We are very conveniently located close to 'International Street,' Okinawa's prime tourist street, as well as Okinawa's old market area and other drinking spots, and also very close to a monorail station.
“Paradise Alley,” where our guesthouse is located, is a very quiet location and, in spite of being in the heart of the city, it is an oasis of quiet where you can relax to your heart’s content.
As for parking, there is a coin-operated parking lot just behind the guesthouse. It takes only 15 minutes from the airport by monorail (get off at 'Miebashi station'). Taxis charge about 1500 yen.
==Terms and Conditions==
1. Check-in time: from 13:00 to 23:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: from 9:00 to 23:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) only
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 1 days (or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) on the day or No Show: 100% of the total amount
6. Age restriction: Yes, over 18 years old
7. No smoking in the room, but smoking aera provided in property
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included. Additonal 600 JPY/guest.
10. Taxes included Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>