Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Michamvi is the place to relax. Is a quiet and neat village right on the waterfront in east Zanzibar, 60 minutes by car from the airport. From the beach you can reach a mangrove forest and see an amazing sunset.
We can provide different tours as Spice tour, Safari blue, a sightseeing in Stone town, a visit to Jozani forest, snorkling and diving and a lot more If you have some other wishes we will do our best to fix it. We can also provide car and motorbike renting.
It's located a five minute walk from a beautiful and quite white beach. If you really want to relax this will be the right place, a great break from the hectic life many people live today. Breakfast of fresh fruit, smoothie, pancakes, bread, egg and coffee or tea are included. We have free Wi-Fi and we arrange tours if you wish.
Mount Zion Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. surcharge is 5% when you pay with credit card.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>