Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Mundo Nuevo is located in the uniquely bio-diverse mountains of the Sierra Nevada. You will have easy access to our fruit trees, vegetable and flower gardens.You will enjoy stunning surrounding views of valleys, mountains, sky, and the Caribbean sea. If you are in the mood to relax, there is a large communal room with sofas and hammocks. The economic support that hostel guests provide is crucial to helping us achieve our sustainability goals. However, the purpose of having a hostel goes beyond economic necessity; we hope that Mundo Nuevo will become a sustainability museum, a place where people from all over the world can learn, debate and contribute to a cause that is relevant to all of us. You will have access to the 3 vegetable gardens, to the Awindua indigenous huts, and multiple trails along the mountain. Mundo Nuevo Minca is not only a place where one can find peace and enjoy the wonders of what nature has to offer, but it is also an educational centre where we aim to spread awareness about the importance of a more sustainable living in order to ensure the preservation of our planet and its resources for the generations to come.
Mundo Nuevo has much to offer, including camping grounds with view of the Sierra, hammocks perched on the morning-sun-ridge, cozy dormitories and beautiful double/triple rooms. (some ensuite).
Via Antigua a Bonda Km 2,2- Minca
Upon arrival in Santa Marta, you may reach Minca by taking a ‘collectivo' ( from 7 am to 5.30 pm),’ or shared taxi from Santa Marta's central market for the price of 8 000 COP. In Minca, you can either hike up to Mundo Nuevo, or you may choose to take a moto taxi located directly across the street from the collectivo drop-off station, for the price of 20 000 COP. Be advised you may not be able to take a moto taxi or collectivo after 6pm. We can help you to book a transport from Santa Marta, the airport ( 150.000 cop ) or other areas to Mundo Nuevo. These prices are day light for max 4 people. Please send us an email email@example.com The transport will have to be paid directly to the driver. Be aware that if you want to come with a car, it would have to be a strong 4X4.
Mundo Nuevo Minca's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon departure, cash or credit card (an additional 4% will be added on credit card payments). Taxes included.
Cancellation policy: This property has a 7 day before the day of your arrival cancellation policy.
Credit cards details needed for all reservations.
We have no common kitchen.
We offer vegetarian food service made by our chefs. If you have any allergic please inform us.
There is a book with house rules we ask you to read upon arrival. Ask the reception ( in English, French and Spanish)
Wifi at the reception.
Hikes to the 360° mirador, to Pozzo Azul,,,
Tours: Cacao and coffee tours, Birds watching, permaculture.
Massage: traditional indigenous.
Workshops possible on demand: bread, glasses...
and many more we would be happy to help you organising your trip. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>